FLIGHT

Part One:
Fearsome Future

There was a white duck standing in the doorway. The light behind him from the other room made it look like he was glowing. The green leather trench coat he wore swayed in a breeze lightly, though there was no wind in the room.

He stood in front of the Fearsome Five with no fear. He knew what they were capable of, and it wasn't near what he was able to do. He then smiled to himself as Negaduck finally spoke.

"Who are you, How did you find my secret headquarters, and give me one reason I don't KILL you now." asked Negaduck as he walked up to the intruder.

"My name is Flight, I'm from the future where everyone knows where the infamous Negaduck's hideout was, and I know how to get you all the..." As Flight said the next two words dramatic music played in the background. "*Ultimate Power*" The Fearsome, except Negaduck, looked around to where that music came from. Flight continued to talk. "And if you kill me, you won't get to know about it." Flight's accent sounded Celtic/Irish, which was very unusal in St. Canard.

"And I supposed you want something in return for this *Ultimate Power* information?" questioned Negaduck as the dramatic music played for the saying of 'Ultimate Power.'

"I want to be a member of the legendary Fearsome." spoke Flight."It would be nice to see my name in the history books back in the future."

"I take it we are well known in the future," stated Liquidator. Negaduck gave the watery dog a dirty look that said for him to shut up.

"Of course we would be well known." yelled Negaduck. "The question isn't IF we're famous, it's HOW we got famous." Negaduck turned his glare to Flight.

"After F.O.W.L. is praticaly destroyed in the future, The Fearsome Five was left as the only,Quote-UnQuote,'Organized' crime group." As saying Quote-UnQuote, Flight did that funking finger movment that people do when they say Quote-UnQuote. Flight kept on talking. "Entering into another era in crime, the Fearsome Five added many more members and became known as just the Fearsome." Flight explained as if he was reading from a history book. Still he went on talking. "But, When the orignal Fearsom Five were defeated by a group of heroes, led by Darkwing Duck, the rest of the Fearsome slowly dies out of existence."

There was silence from four of the Fearsome Five. Who had already believed Flight when he said he was from the future. Negaduck, however, was not easily convinced or amused, but was only angered that this weird accented duck wearing what he thought was a tacky green leather trench coat, was telling him that the Fearsome Five was going to be defeated by Darkwing. Negaduck got that familiar snarled look on his beak. Flight didn't even break a sweat of worry.

I guess I need to prove I am from the future, a future I do plan to change. Well, nothing says my words better then pictures." Flight reached into a inner pocket for the pictures. Negaduck noticed the silver gun that the celtic accented duck carried on the side of his black leather belt. A 32 calliber pistol. Not the strongest gun in the world, but a classic. Flight handed Negaduck the four white rimmed pictures. Negaduck looked at the first picture on top of the pile, and the look of anger on his face turned to one of surprise. 


Part Two:
*Ultimate Power*

Negaduck looked at the four pictures as Quackerjack tried to look over his shoulder to see the photo's. But then the clown quickly got Negaduck's elbow hit against his beak. Whatever those pictures showed, Negs didn't want the other four to see. Flight reached out his left hand, wanting the pictures back, but instead Negaduck kept them, and placed them in the side of his yellow suit. Flight gave him a dirty look, which Negaduck returned. Flight quickly got over his anger with Negaduck and got back to the work at hand.

"So, are you willing to let me help you by completing the triangle and changing then future for the better of the Fearsome?" spoke Flight with his celtic accent getting thicker slightly.

"Completing the triangle?" questioned Megavolt. Flight causully went to sit down on the couch in the large room.

"There are seven different pieces to the *Ultimate Power*" started Flight as the dramatic music played in the background. Bushroot, Liquidator, Megavolt, and Quackerjack, looked confusedly around to where that music came from. Negaduck rolled his eyes. Flight sighed, and kept to his story. "The Seven pieces are Earth, Fire, Shadow, Lighting, Wind, Water, and Unholy. Each of you has the inner power to find and carry a piece." Explained Flight.

"Go On . . . ." said Negaduck, who finally sounded interested in what the Celtic Duck had to say.

"Well, I've done my research, and for sme of you it isn't hard to figure out. Liquidator- your Water, Bushroot- your Earth, Megavolt- your Lighting, Quackerjack- yours is not obvious but it is Fire. And of course the all mighty Negaduck is Shadow." Flight was defently kissing up to Negs.

"Why is . . ." Negaduck paused and looked at Quackerjack, who was 'testing' a fire breathing teddy bear. That already answered his question as to why Quackerjack would be Fire. "Nevermind."

"Well, Wind and Unholy are still not covered, I can do both of those," spoke Flight. "And that completes the triangle, Because it will not work unless we have all seven pieces."

"What exactly do these powers do?" asked Megavolt.

"They give you the ability to do the magic of that piece." answered Flight.

"But I can already control water." Liquidator stated.

"You can control water, But you can't CONTROL water. It is hard to explain. It is something you have to experince for yourself. That is true for all of you." spoke Flight.

"Why do you get Wind AND Unholy?" inquired Negaduck.

"Well, I am already experinced in Wind magic, and have the wings to prove it." Flight said as he stood up and took off his green leather trench coat. He wore black pants and no shirt. Fron Flight's back were two, large, white feathered wings.

"So thats why your name is Flight." stated Megavolt.

"That's s'posed to impress us? You have wings, WHOOP-DEE-DOO. That still isn't a reason for you to get the Unholy piece too," started Negaduck. "If there is anyone that should carry two pieces it should be me. I'll handle the Shadow and Unholy." Negaduck gave Flight a commanding look as the Celtic duck put his coat back on.

"You can't carry Unholy. For you can not have a heart that can fall in love if you want to control Unholy." Flight paused and then spoke some more. "And you Negaduck, unbelievable as it may seem, have a heart that can fall in love so you can not carry Unholy. Same with the rest of ya." Flight's brown eyes shined in the lamp light.

"Like your unable to fall in love." said Negaduck sarcasticly with his arms crossed. Flight just stood there with a odd smile on his beak.

"What do you think?" retorted Flight as his brown eyes seemed to shimmer red. 


Part Three:
Earth and Water

Bushroot and Liquidator stood in a vast desert.

"I think Flight lied to us about where the water and Earth piece is." stated Bushroot with exhausted panting.

"Jesh, I think I'm evaporating!" complained Liquidator.

"I'm wilting." replied Bushroot. "You know for a guy made of water you didn't have to drink the bottle of water I brought for me!"

"Sorry, I was thirsty." spoke Liquidator. Bushroot looked at Liquidator, till he hallucinated him as a big glass of water.

"Oh! Come here big glass of water!!!" Bushroot said as he tried to grab Liquidator.

"You crazy plant! I'm not a glass of water!" cried Liquidator as he ran from the delirious Bushroot chasing him. Liquidator then suddenly tripped over something. Bushroot just stood there and snapped out of his hallucination. His eyes focused on what Liquidator tripped over.

"I think you found your piece of the *Ultimate Power*." The dramatic music played at the words ultimate power. Liquidator got up to look at the blue crystal that was wedged in the ground. Liquidator pulled at it while Bushroot watched.

"Why don't you help me!" exclaimed Liquidator.

"Because Flight said we had to get them by ourselves." retorted Bushroot. Finally Liquidator pulled out the blue V-shaped crystal and looked at it in his hands.

"Feel any power?" asked Bushroot.

"Nope." Liquidator replied.

"Well, see if you can get some water here or something." Bushroot whined, the harsh desert sun wilting his purple petals. Liquidator closed his eyes and clutched the crystal tight. Storm clouds filled the sky quickly and unnaturally.

"Are you caught high and dry with no water in sight? Try rain in a crystal, Works like magic. " advertised Liquidator. It then started to rain.

"Yeah!!!" cheered Bushroot as the rain moistened the dry desert. "All we have to do is find the Earth Power and then we'll go back to the headquarters to meet up with Flight and the others." Bushroot spoke happily in the drizzling rain. The rain then started to spread down to St. Canard. "Hey! Flight said not to make any moves on St. Canard till we put the seven pieces together for the *Ultimate Power*" as Bushroot said that the dramatic music played.

"A little rain won't hurt. I wonder what else I can do with this power. . . ." Liquidator looked at the blue V shaped crystal. Bushroot looked at Liquidator and then at the rained on desert around them.

"Oh!" exclaimed Bushroot as he ran to a object away from Liquidator.

"What is it? Did you find the Earth crystal?" asked Liquidator.

"No, But look at this cute little white daisy all alone in the desert, poor thing." whined Bushroot as he knelt by the flower. Liquidator rolled his eyes.

There was a shimmer of brown by the daisy. Bushroot then saw it. He carefully dug it out as not to hurt any of the daisy's roots by it. It came out of the ground much easier than Liquidators crystal.

"Well, see what this amazing Earth crystal can do." urged Liquidator to Bushroot. Bushroot gazed at the shiny brown crystal for a moment. It was like a straight rod, unlike the V-shaped water one. Suddenly full grown trees started to burst out of the desert ground, then flowers and vines everywhere! The rain above barely hit the green duck and the blue dog anymore, The woods were so thick they acted as a umbrella to the ones below.

"I can't wait till we attack St. Canard!" cried Bushroot.

"Why don't we just do it now." stated Liquidator.

"But Flight said . . ." faded Bushroot.

"So what, the most important thing he said was to get the crystals to him by midnight to be joined so we can have the *Ultimate Power*." The dramatic music played. "Where does that come from!" finished Liquidator as he and Bushroot looked to see where that music came from.

"I guess we can do a little damage on St. Canard before midnight." spoke Bushroot as they gave up looking where the music came from. 


Part Four:
Lightning and Fire

Darkwing came into J. Gander Hooter's office. Rain dropped in the room from a large hole in the ceiling. The hole in the ceiling was made by a large tree that grew from the floor, and then broke through the roof to the sky.

"I don't think I need to state the problem Darkwing." said J. Gander as he sat at his desk normally with a umbrella hat on.

"I'll be right on it! This spontaneous sprouting plant problem could only be Bushroot! I'll find him by following his trail of fiendish floral." replied Darkwing as he then left the office. Launchpad waited the passenger part of the Ratcatcher wearing a yellow rain jacket and matching rain hat.

"So, What's up DW?" asked Launchpad.

"The trees and other plants sprouting up everywhere could only be Bushroot, But how can he do that." thought Darkwing out loud as he got on his motorcycle.

"I think something is wrong with the rain too." added Launchpad as he held his hand out to feel the rain. Darkwing started the engine of the Ratcatcher.

"LP, there is nothing wrong with the ra . . ." suddenly a large rain drop drenched Darkwing and knocked him off the motorcycle.

"DW! Are you O.K.?" questioned Launchpad.

"I knew I should of worn a raincoat." stated Darkwing in a dizzy voice. His eyes stared straight at the sky. "What the heck!" he added in his normal voice as he looked in the sky and saw raindrops shaped as hoops, birds, squares floated high in mid air. Darkwing then got up. "What is going on?" asked Darkwing to himself. Then Lighting started in the storm. Some of the newly sprouted tress then burst into flames. The magic induced fire could not be put out by the magic induced rain. Also the magic induced plants could not be burned by the flames upon them. Darkwing looked at the scene before him, and the scary fact that it was happening all over St. Canard

Megavolt held a yellow rod shaped crystal as he stood on top of a building watching the lighting storm.

"Ahhhh Lighting, nature's electricity." mumbled Megavolt as he looked at the lighting the magic in his piece created. His peace was interrupted by the clown prancing around behind him.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!" cried Quackerjack happily as clusters of fire appeared all around the city.

"It's ten o'clock! We better head back to the headquarters to combined the piece for the *Ultimate Power*" spoke Megavolt. Quackerjack looked around as to where that dramatic music came from.

"We don't have to be there till midnight! Let's just have a little fun!" exclaimed Quackerjack holding his red V-shaped crystal tightly. 


Part Five:
Wind and UnHoly

"There you are." said Flight as he picked up the green V- shaped crystal. "Right where I left you thirty years ago." Flight looked around at the gloomy surroundings of the sewer. He grasped onto the ladder that went to the city above. Lifting the sewer cap, he saw that he was in a residential area. Flight got out of the sewer, trying not to trip on his long green leather coat. He then looked up for a street sign to see where he was. But the sign was on fire, he looked around more in depth. Trees were growing out of the street. all the fire hydrents were broken, and sprouting water everywhere. Ball lighting, which is a very rare occurrence to be seen, had already happened three times in Flight's plain sight. He grumbled at his teammates' stupidity. As soon as he found the four responsible he would give them a talking to. Flight knew if he didn't get all the seven parts together by midnight that all the power in the separated pieces would run out.

Flight's thoughts were broken by a girl's scream. "Gloria?" Flight thought he recognized the scream as someone he knew. "Wait, that voice is too young to be Gloria, and she isn't born for another twenty years, But . . ." faded Flight as he turned to where the little girls scream came from a large magic induced tree that was growing out of one house. From high above in the branches a redheaded girl clung tight to with both hands. The top of the tree was on fire, and the flames were traveling down the branch. Flight didn't waste a second to use his wind magic to blow out the fire on the tree. The magic from the crystals were not supposed to hurt magic from other crystals, so Flight used the wind magic born in him. He closed his eyes and whispered some sorta spell that caused the wind to blow hard, and blow out the flames. As Flight opened his eyes, he wind went to normal. When the fire was out the girl looked down at Flight from way up on the branch. Flight looked back up at her.

"When your done staring at me, would you please get me down!" yelled the 9ish year old girl. Flight didn't say a word as he took if his jacket to free his wings. He stretched out his white feathery wings and flew up to the girl. The girl looked at Flight in surprise with her green eyes open wide. Flight was silent as he took her down from the tree and lowered her to the ground.

"You have a safe place to stay while this craziness is going on?" asked Flight as he looked down at the redheaded girl.

"Yeah," replied the girl looking up at the foreboding Celtic duck.

"O.K. then." said Flight as he grabbed his jacket and flew off. Way up in the sky he turned around and looking back at the girl as she was going to the undamaged house next door. "Well, I'll be D***ed," started Flight to himself. "That had to be Gloria's Mother, Gosalyn." Flight would have contemplated this further till a strike of lighting almost hit him.

"Opps! Sorry Flight! I didn't see you there." a tiny voice spoke from far away. Flight could see Megavolt in the distance on top of a skyscraper.

"Where are the others?" growled Flight angrily.

"Um, well . . ." faded Megavolt.

"You were all supposed to meet right after getting the pieces. It's already 10:30." scolded Flight.

"You said we didn't need to get back till midnight!" retorted Megavolt.

"The pieces need to be combined by midnight so there powers will be permanent. If we don't do it in time, the powers are lost since your four have already released them!" exclaimed Flight. He sighed and controlled his anger. "Lets find the others."

Quackerjack was easy to find, Toy store on fire? Yep, There's Quackerjack. Liquidator was by the river, testing all the amazing things his water magic could do. Bushroot was busy sprouting a forest within St. Canard, but Flight and the others were still able to find him.

"It's 11:00 and still no sign of Negaduck." spoke Flight now with the four others at the headquarters. From his jacket he pulled out his green wind crystal and placed it on the table, "Place your pieces together so that they form a triangle, except one side missing . . ." faded Flight. "And . ." Flight pulled out a white crystal triangle and placed it on the table. "Don't touch this when it starts glowing, I'm going out to find Negaduck. Stay here!"

"Is that white triangle the Unholy piece?" asked Bushroot. But when the four turned to Flight's direction, he was gone with a breeze shaking the open front door. 


Part Six:
NegaShadow

Negaduck snuck into the museum. The black shadow crystal was in a glass display case with many other gems. He wrapped a part of his cape around his fist to prevent his hand from being cut as he punched the glass and broke the case. Negaduck grabbed the black straight crystal and held it in his had as he was expecting something miraculous to happen. He felt some sort of tingling power but then suddenly the security alarm went off.

"@#%*!" grumbled Negaduck as he took a handful of the other gems in the case and then went to the window. He shoved the other gems in his pocket as he climbed down the rope into the shadows of the alley below. While standing in the shadow, Negs saw Darkwing drive by on his motorcycle and stop right in front of him. Negaduck got ready to fight fight goodie-two-shoes version. Instead Darkwing acted like he didn't even see Negs! Darkwing walked right up to the rope that Negaduck climbed down from to investigate the crime. Launchpad came over to Dark. Neither of them saw Negaduck in the shadows right next to them!

"Are you blind!" yelled Negaduck in anger, annoyed that the heroes didn't see him. Darkwing and Launchpad turned to where they heard the voice, nothing but but the dumpsters shadow. Darkwing was then punched by a unseen force. "I guess one part of this Shadow magic is invisibility in the shadows . . . ." faded Negs as Darkwing then pulled out a flashlight and shined it at the shadow, making the shadow disappear. But Negaduck had already moved unseen to another shadow.

"Negaduck, I don't know how your doing this but stop being a coward and come out of hiding!" cried Darkwing.

"Fat Chance" snickered Negaduck. Just then Launchpad turned on the lights to the Ratcatcher. Negaduck was now seen with the black crystal in his hand. Darkwing was about to shoot Negaduck with his gas gun till something strange happened. The tall shadow of Negaduck created by the Ratcatcher's light seemed to move in the opposite direction that he did. Negs looked behind him to the tall shadow of himself that was cast on the brick wall. A smile so sinister spread across Negaduck's beak. "This is interesting." stated Negaduck, clutching the shadow crystal he yelled out; "Attack!" Negaduck's shadow pulled away from the brick wall and then grabbed Darkwing by the neck, making him drop the flashlight. Negaduck let out a maniacal laugh.

"LP!" spoke Darkwing in a horse, choked voice. "Turn off the light!"

"I'm trying DW, something is making the button stick!" Launchpad said. He then noticed the shadow was over the button. Launchpad was about to get the flashlight Darkwing had dropped. But LP was prevented from doing so when his own shadow attacked him, followed by Negaduck's laughter. 


Part Seven:
Depth of Shadow

Darkwing started to get lightheaded as Negaduck's shadow was choking him to death. Launchpad on the other hand, was being pushed away from the Ratcatcher by his own shadow. Negaduck loved every minute of his new found shadow power.

"Well, Dorkwing, It looks like I finally won." gloated Negaduck. Then suddenly a old paper bag blew over the headlight on the motorcycle. Launchpad's shadow went to normal while Negaduck's let go of Darkwing and oozed back to Negaduck. Negs quickly ran up to the Ratcatcher to pull the wind blown paper bag off the blocked headlight. But instead he then took the shadow of the Ratcatcher to use as his own vehicle and decided to make a escape on the black version of Darkwing's motorcycle.

"Come on LP!" said Darkwing as he finally got on his motorcycle. Launchpad got in the passenger compartment. " Its time for the Motorcycle Chase, Lets get dangerous!" Darkwing started the engine to the Ratcatcher and then drove down the road after Negaduck.

"Don't you find it strange he is controlling shadows?" asked Launchpad

"Yes, I do. But I have a plan." replied Darkwing. He accelerate the speed of the Ratcatcher to catch up with Negaduck. Side by Side, Darkwing pulled out his gas gun to shoot Negaduck. Negs just flashed his hand up and a black mist appeared and clogged Darkwing's gun. Negaduck Laughed and speed up till they came to a empty stretch of road. Negaduck then did a U-Turn and then faced Darkwing on his shadow motorcycle. Dark hit his brakes and stopped right in front of Negaduck.

"Um, DW, was this a part of your plan?" questioned Launchpad as the shadow bikes's headlight morphed into a cannon. Negaduck chuckled as he watched Darkwing reverse the Ratcatcher to get away from the incoming cannon ball.

"Maybe I need to try something a little more sharper." though Negaduck out loud as the next then to come out of the shadow bikes cannon was a long spike. It then hit and deflated the back tire of the Ratcatcher. Negaduck got off his shadow cycle as Darkwing, since the tire was flat, got off his motorcycle too.

"You have to come up with better tricks than that." Darkwing proclaimed as he walked up to Negs while pulled the black glob that clogged his gas gun and then pointed it at his bad version. "Suck Gas Evil Doer!"

"AH, DW . . . ." faded Launchpad.

"I'm right in the middle of something LP." answered Darkwing in a 'I don't want to be interrupted' tone. Darkwing then spoke to Negaduck. "And by the way, return my motorcycle's shadow, Not having it takes away from the dramatic effect." Negaduck smiled as Dark noticed his shadow cycle was gone.

"Sure, you can have it BACK!" yelled Negaduck as his shadow cycle, which had morphed into a panther, jumped Darkwing from behind. The panther then melted on Darkwing covering him completely in a form of a round orb.

"DW!" cried Launchpad before his own shadow attacked him again.

"LP, where are you?" cried Darkwing as he looked around him. Nothing but vast darkness all around in a never ending room. "Anybody here?" the only reply was his own echo. The only thing he then saw was a clock floating in the blackness. The time on it read . . . .11:52. 


Part Eight:
Midnight

"You guys, the white piece is glowing!!!" stated Megavolt. The uncompleted triangle of the fearsome's magic pieces also then started to glow, and then float itself above the white triangle. It floated there slowly rotating with the black shadow piece missing.

"What do you suppose is going to happen if we don't get Negaduck's piece?" asked Bushroot. The three others shrugged their shoulders

Flight flew down to the battle Negaduck was fighting. He already figured Darkwing was in the mystic realm, due to being in the back shadow ball. Negs was now just trying to get rid of Dark's sidekick.

"It's 11:56!!! You have to combine that piece with the others. . . ." faded Flight as he was then hit with a small ball of shadow magic from Negaduck's hand.

"I've already got my ultimate power right here," spoke Negaduck while pointing to the black crystal. Flight and Negaduck paused. The dramatic music didn't play after saying the Ultimate power. Flight shrugged and turned to Negaduck.

"Negaduck . . .the pieces have to be combined to . . ." Flight was then suddenly shut up by the shadow of a lamp post that wrapped around his torso and wings.

"What else can this shadow power do?" asked Negaduck, turning his attention away from Launchpad. Flight had a terrible angered look on his face.

"Well, if you were trying to suffocate Darkwing, you have actually sent him to the Mystic realm. And you can put your own shadow into people to control them." explained Flight.

"Hmm, I have to test that on someone. . ." faded Negaduck as he turned his look back to Launchpad. Negaduck's shadow crept up to the unsuspecting pilot. While he did this, Flight concentrated his wind magic on the lamp post till it was blown over and broke, releasing him from the shadow. He looked down at his watch. One minute till midnight. Flight felt something wasn't going right.

The triangle with the five pieces spinned and spinned till it became a multicolored blur. The four of the fearsome watch in awe till Liquidators' water piece exploded with a splash of water.

"I don't think thats a good sign." stated Bushroot as then the brown earth crystal exploded, causing dirt and wood thorns to shoot everywhere. The four villains had to duck behind the couch.

"Do you think its over?" asked Megavolt as he peaked over the back of the couch. The red fire piece then exploded in a cloud of smoke and flames, setting the table on fire. The lighting piece glowed and sparked and then exploded into oblivion. Then wind piece cracked and gusted a large breeze through the headquarters.

" What about the bosses piece?" asked Quackerjack

Negaduck didn't care that Flight had escaped form the shadow. Right now he was more worried about testing his shadow controlling abilities on Launchpad. Negaduck's shadow came up to Launchpad and was about to jump into his body till the black crystal in Negaduck's hand exploded.

As Darkwing stood in the Mystic realm he heard a sound like a train coming towards him. A large wave of water, followed by growing vines, flames, lightings, and darkness, rushed towards Darkwing Duck. But before the onslaught of magic could hit Darkwing a gust of wind wrapped around the hero, much to his surprise it lifted him away form the impending danger. It floated Darkwing to the "Ceiling" of the mystic realm. All the magic below started to mix and create something in the emptiness below. But whatever was going on, Dark knew it was a risk to his life. He pulled out his gun and loaded it with the grappling hook.

"Comon Wind, get him out of there." whispered Flight under his breath as he watched the scene from the top of a building near. Finally a grappling hook came out of the black orb. Negs quickly pulled out a chainsaw to cut the rope so Darkwing would be lost forever in the mystic realm.

Launchpad however, knocked Negaduck down before he could do so. Dark pulled out of the small black orb as then it faded. Darkwing landed on his feet on the ground and glanced at his motorcycle, which now had it's shadow back.

"What the heck just happened!" exclaimed Darkwing as he turned to Negaduck. Unseen above Flight smiled, and then flew back to the headquarters.

Negaduck grumbled to Darkwing's question and then tried to get his shadow to attack him. He should of realized when the crystal broke that the powers were gone. As Negaduck noticed he didn't have command of the shadows anymore he looked to where he had captured Flight, But the Celtic duck wasn't there. Negaduck was left to fight Darkwing alone. 


Part Nine:
Bits and Pieces

Flight went down at the alley by the Fearsome's hideout. He was about to go in the door when he stated to himself.

" So much for the *Ultimate Power*." Flight said with a half smile. He then heard the dramatic music play. It was coming from above him.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk! You know my Grandpa is going to kill you." said the female voice from the window sill across from the Headquarters. Flight looked up to see a red headed woman with startling green eyes. At first he thought it was Gloria, but then he realized by her red, yellow, and black dress that it was Gloria's Nega-Version.

"Oh, NegaChick, It's just you. I thought it was someone important. And as for your Grandpa, He might be mad but he won't touch a feather on me." spoke Flight.

"The name is Glowwy!" yelled Glowwy. "And what makes you think you know what my Grandpa will do?"

"I used to be a profiler for SHUSH, Remember? I know these villain characters better that the back of my hand." stated Flight.

"Really? Then whats that spot on your left hand?" asked NegaChick.

"What? Where?" said Flight as he looked at his hand. Glowwy stated to laugh when Flight gave her a dirty look as he realized he was tricked. "Very Funny." Glowwy's giggling died down. "So, how were you able to time travel?"

"I changed the frequency to my portal to the Negaverse controller and poof! Time Travel!" Explained Glowwy. "And you?"

"Oh, I have some friends that hooked me up" replied Flight.

"So, you still have Unholy magic or have you lost it again?"" asked Glowwy. Flight sighed and his voice entered a more sad tone.

"It's none of your business." replied Flight.

"Oh . . . .Flight's heart is open to love again, I saw a nice coffee shop around the corner. Maybe you and I could go out . . . ." spoke Glowwy as she was interrupted.

"No." stated Flight as he went towards the headquarters door.

Oh yes, I forgot, your in love with my 'middle verse version' Gloria, Well, I guess I did you a favor" spoke NegaChick.

"What Favor?" questioned Flight.

"Well, you are able to have unholy magic off and on now that Gloria is erased from time." said NegaChick."Wait, how did you know about . . . ." Flight turned around and looked back up at NegaChick but she was gone. Suddenly a beep came from Flight's jacket pocket. He pulled out communicator with a small video screen on it.

"Congratulations Agent Flight. Our files form the future have changed for the better. You actually single handedly saved F.O.W.L. from its future downfall, how did you do it?" asked the shadowy figure on the communicator.

"Well, in the original future, the Fearsome Five discover the Magic crystals themselves, later in time, when they were more responsible for the power. I knew if I introduced them to the powers earlier, it would lead to it's destruction. so the Fearsome would not become super powerful and beat out F.O.W.L. in the world of crime." explained Flight.

"When I asked you how you did it I meant it as a rhetorical question." yelled the F.O.W.L. leader on the other end.

"Oh" retorted Flight.

"Will you be traveling in time any time soon?" asked the F.O.W.L. leader.

"Not now, I think I'm going to stay in this time for awhile." said Flight.

"Suit yourself." spoke the F.O.W.L. leader.

"And by the way, I'm not doing anymore 'time travel' favors fro F.O.W.L. anymore, Understand?" said Flight in the communicator.

"But agent Flight. . . ." the F.O.W.L. leader stated to scold him but flight interrupted.

"F.O.W.L. is lucky enough that I'm working with you and not against you!" spoke Flight. "I'll come to help you when I want to, but you don't ask help from me. O.K.? Unless you want a extremely local tornado to hit your Headquarters." threatened Flight.

"We understand." said the F.O.W.L. leader.

"Good, Have a nice day." Flight then turned off his communicator. 


Part Ten:
The Conclusion

Flight came into the silent Fearsome headquarters. The four sat on the couch, quiet cramped, in front of the T.V. to watch the news.

"Now that the rainstorms and fires have stopped, and the large trees and all the damage from them has mysteriously vanished, The citizens of St. Canard are going back to the normal routine.

"Why didn't the damage we do stay?" questioned Quackerjack to the other three, they having there backs to the door and no seeing that Flight had entered.

"The disasters you did never happened in a sense because the powers weren't combined." answered Flight. The four turned and looked at Flight as he put his jacket on the hook by the door. "Is Negaduck back yet?" asked Flight.

"Nooooo. . . . But he's going to mad that the *Ultimate Power*" Megavolt paused, no dramatic music played. "Didn't work."

"It's his fault it didn't work, He didn't bring his crystal to be joined for the power." said Flight. He then changed the subject. "So where am I going to stay?"

"Wooo!Wooo!" exclaimed Quackerjack as he raised his hand. He pulled out his banana brain doll and then spoke in a higher pitched voice. "YOU can stay with Quackerjack and I at the old toy store downtown." Flight looked at Quackerjack and then at the Banana doll in his hand.

"I don't think so." said Flight.

The front door opened slowly with a quiet creak, but then was slammed shut with a loud bang. The others turned to see Negaduck. He looked very mad. He gave Flight a look that could kill and looked at the Celtic duck's jacket on the hook by the door.

"I don't see someone's coat on my hook, because if I did, I would have to hurt someone." growled Negaduck, Flight paused and then removed his jacket form the hook, expecting Negaduck to place his hat in it. But Negaduck stormed to the stairs and went up to the single room of his up there.

"Well, anyways." Flight said. "I take it Negaduck doesn't want me here." Flight put on his green leather jacket. "So can I stay with you awhile Bushroot? Till I find a place of my own." explained Flight.

"Ahhhh, Sure . . . " replied Bushroot as Flight picked up the white triangle crystal, which was the only crystal unharmed, and placed it in his pocket.

As Negaduck sat in a chair in his room, he pulled out the pictures he had gotten from Flight. Fingering though the four photos, he looked at them more closely then he did earlier. The first picture was of Negaduck, but in the picture he was five years old. And it couldn't been Darkwing, cause Dark didn't get a 'Child's first Chainsaw' for his fifth birthday as the picture showed. "But how was Flight able to get that picture?" thought Negaduck, though the answer was already said, Flight is from the Future, and if he can time travel he probably went to the past too.

The second picture was of Negaduck, coming out of a cake. Actually, the dimensional portal to the Negaverse was in there. It wasn't the most amazing picture in the world, it just proved Flight was there and took a picture.

The third picture was usual, a little foretelling of the future. It looked the same as the first picture, a five year old's birthday party, with the five year old getting a 'Child's first chainsaw.' except in this picture, Negaduck was sitting next to the child. The five year old looked a lot like Negaduck except the young duck had brown eyes.

The fourth picture was of a huge memorial in a St. Canard park. The park was wrecked and treeless. The memorial was a large statue of Negaduck, made out of black marble. On the base of the statue it was carved, 'In Honor of our Villain and Conqueror, Negaduck' In the statue of Negaduck's hands was a triangle made of white marble. Written on the white triangle was. "The Ultimate Power."

Negaduck was about to put the pictures back in his pocket until the fourth picture just felt weird in his hand. He looked at it once again and found it had changed. The park looked cheery and green with plants. The statue was made out of white marble, and didn't have a triangle in his hands. Instead, he had a gas gun and the inscription read. "In honor of our Hero and Savior, Darkwing Duck'. In the background of the picture, unseen by Negaduck, was a Female duck with the name 'Gloria' on her shirt, was kissing a guy in a green leather jacket. Seeing the picture change to Darkwing angered Negaduck, as he then ripped it up.

THE END